Monday, June 16, 2014

My 26th birthday.

Happy Monday! We are in Recife, and having the best time. It is so great to have this time with family. On Saturday I celebrated my 26th birthday, and Isanon and his family made it so special. I woke up with presents at my feet and was treated so well all day. 

After lunch, Isanon, his sister and I went to a mall that is close by. It is huge and so beautiful. It has a view up on top that is beautiful. We had the greatest time walking around and looking at everything. Because of the world cup, Recife is full of tourists from everywhere. Japan was playing that day in Recife, so the mall was full of fans. We went "camping and had a picnic", found a frozen yogurt place and took a million pictures, it was so much fun. 





When we arrived back home, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law had made a cake and a bunch of treats to have a surprise party. We took a million pictures, ate, and had such a great time.








A big thank you to you all for making my birthday so special. I seriously had the best day, and I am very grateful for everything. It has been so great being here in Recife, spending time with family and making memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment