Monday, May 5, 2014

Meet & Greet Mondays. {Paulo Vitor}

Happy Monday!

Remember way back when, when I promised a new boy every Monday? Well....life happens.

Today, I'd like to introduce you to Paulo Vitor.
Paulo Vitor has been with us since the beginning of January. I remember very clearly the night he arrived. It was probably after midnight, when we heard honking outside. Isanon stood on a chair to look out the window and saw a man with a little boy. Isanon went out to receive him, and I didn't meet him until the next day. Paulo Vitor had this cute little face and looked to be only about 9 or 10 years old. I didn't believe him when he first told me he was 13 years old (he turns 14 in 2 weeks!). 
Right from day one, Paulo Vitor has been a very affectionate boy. It is very rare that a day goes by without him knocking on my door just to give me a hug. He is constantly making things at school to bring home to give to Isanon and myself. He is an extremely bright child and does so well in school. He is also very quick to apologize when he does something he shouldn't have, and has even told on himself a couple different times. 
Please pray for Paulo Vitor with us this week! We are praying that he would continue to make wise decisions and be the sweet boy God has made him to be. We are also praying that he would continue to excel in school, and be a good example for the other boys around him. We pray that he would come to know the love of God, and seek Him truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment