Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Currently. {Vol. 01}

Last week, I was browsing through some of the blogs that I read, and came across a cool little link-up. The link-up is called Currently, and it's a cool way for me to jot down some things currently going on in my life. Without further ado...here are my 'currently's'... 
A Mama Collective
Thinking about: June! June is quickly approaching us, and there are quite a few exciting things on our calendar for that month. A couple highlights that I am looking forward to in June are; Isanon taking his vacation time - Paul and Nan coming to visit - Visiting family in Recife - (Brazilian) Valentine's day - my birthday. 

Reading: Red Knife by William Kent Krueger. I wouldn't say that I love it, but I am pretty into it. When Nancy headed back to the US, she left a stack of books here for us American girls to read, and this was one of the books in that stack. It is a mystery book, and has me pretty intrigued to see how it all plays out. 
Listening to: The Miami and Indiana b-ball game. Obviously, the mister has taken over the TV every single night with his excessive basketball watching. I don't really mind though, it is better than Soccer! Current song that I play at least 8 and a half times a day....Oceans by Hillsong United. It speaks to me. 



Watching: Isanon and I had actually just gotten pretty hooked on a couple Series on Netflix...and then our internet started messing up, and we no longer can get Netflix. Wahhhh! (First World Problems!) So, he has been watching basketball, and I haven't really been watching anything lately... 

Thankful for: Days off! I love all our crazy boys, but the mister and I were in major need of a date day - away from this mountain. We have spent too many days off sitting at home, waiting for the Federal Police to come and do our home visit, so it was nice to be able to go out today. 


























Verse of the Week:  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that song!!!! Every time it comes on the radio I turn the volume way up and sing my heart out! When I first heard it I got so teary eyed and it's my prayer for God to lead me where my trust is without borders ;) This is a cool idea...I think I just might copycat it! haha. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singing your heart out is the best! I'm glad you are joining in on the link-up! I look forward to reading your "Currently's". Miss you!

      Delete
  2. First time coming over to your little space here. So cool to hear about what you are doing abroad. Sounds like God is doing some beautiful work through you and your husband. Glad to hear you are getting some rest in the midst of it all. Thanks for linking up, hope you do again. // Mary

    ReplyDelete