Thursday, October 31, 2013

Back at the mountain.

Well, after 71 days of being away from my husband, away from my boys, away from this mountain....I am back.


I wish I could have the best of both worlds, and that being back didn't mean being away from my family and friends....but for now it does, and I am thankful for the opportunity to have been able to go home for a bit and visit.

While in the US, Isanon had told me that there were lots of changes going on around here...but I was shocked to see how different everything was after only two months of being gone. Not only did my love completely paint the inside of our house and build shelves and such for me....but the buildings here at the mountain have all been painted as well. Such a beautiful place God has given to us for these boys.









Excited to be back and see the changes being made here. Not only physically to the buildings and such, but emotionally to the heart of these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment